Adrienne's Wee Chatterbox...Sharing our little adventures with you.

Adrienne Marie Photography is a full service, boutique style studio with a focus on environmental family portraits. Emotion and meaning are the key ingredients.

Sunday, February 11, 2007

Dude, Where's my January?







My husband and I celebrated our 10th wedding anniversary on January 30th, and I could have sworn we were still in early January. I must be over the hill and picking up speed, because things are zipping by a LOT faster than when I was younger.


Today was a kick-ass day. I was a nervous chatterbox on the drive to and from Calgary, but it was worth it to meet up with Raj & Marci for an engagement session. Thank you both SO much for choosing such a great place for your engagement photography. That was fun.




Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home