Adrienne's Wee Chatterbox...Sharing our little adventures with you.

Adrienne Marie Photography is a full service, boutique style studio with a focus on environmental family portraits. Emotion and meaning are the key ingredients.

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Happiest Holidays, Everybody!

Yay for christmas! We've had a great week. Last week I spent in restaurants. My bank rep took me for brunch at Moxies, Three other photogs & I went to the Rusty Pelican for a lunch, then there was coffee with a chamber friend at the RP; our Independent Achievers executive meeting was a dinner at La Casa Pergola - which is AWESOME food. Some nice moms I know from school invited me along to coffee with them Friday morning, and then for drinks on Saturday - this is where we laughed so hard it was tough to breathe. You'd almost suspect me of having a social life.
My family and I spent christmas eve to boxing day in Edmonton...the location of TOO Much Food.
I met a super cool couple today, and they have taken June 9th. Once again, I'm left with the feeling that I have the best job ever. It's a reminder of the huge privilege it is to be invited into peoples lives as part of one of their most meaningful days, and to be trusted to capture who they really are.
I'm off now until January 8th, but will be checking my messages.
Have a wonderful holidays, and a gorgeous new year!!
Thank you to all of my clients for an enjoyable year, to to all the nice people I've met.
Adrienne

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home