Adrienne's Wee Chatterbox...Sharing our little adventures with you.

Adrienne Marie Photography is a full service, boutique style studio with a focus on environmental family portraits. Emotion and meaning are the key ingredients.

Monday, November 27, 2006

Monday Morning


I tried not to work yesterday. Somehow I still was up until after 1am printing, cutting, addressing etc. the remaining prints from Mistletoe Magic. In spite of bringing what I was sure was 'Tooooo Much' ink, we ran out of black. Nothing prints without black.

So, I got more ink and finished up yesterday. Everything will go out today.


This is my husband & two girls looking smashing! My hairdresser Anne, at Tangles, did an amazing job on their hair. She's awesome, and the girls really enjoyed the salon experience. Who wouldn't with all the hot chocolate & Timbits???

Many Dad's expressed an interest in purchasing additional prints. **ordering is now offline** Thanks to all who did order additional prints!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home