Adrienne's Wee Chatterbox...Sharing our little adventures with you.

Adrienne Marie Photography is a full service, boutique style studio with a focus on environmental family portraits. Emotion and meaning are the key ingredients.

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Profiles & Such


In 2007, I will be featuring a monthly (or more if there are some good ideas out there) profile of a business in the community that I deal with and for some reason, just love and want everybody else to know about. This includes an upscale business that has recently been sold. It'll be official January 1, 2007.
If you know of a business or organisation that cares about service, or exhibits high standards in a way that hits home with you, let me know about them, and I'll ambush them with my camera! ...That's not strictly true...I get their permission before any ambushing takes place. For real!
Above is a couple with a most gorgeous holiday festive looking home. It's a mini Festival of Trees.








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home