Adrienne's Wee Chatterbox...Sharing our little adventures with you.

Adrienne Marie Photography is a full service, boutique style studio with a focus on environmental family portraits. Emotion and meaning are the key ingredients.

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Kelowna was beautiful!









We had a great weekend, the weather was beautiful, the half marathon was ...only kind of hard! We picked apples, and ate them right from the trees; we saw salmon spawning.
Thanksgiving dinner was delicious, the drive was nice...I'd say I enjoyed my weekend.

We have Auntie Jeannie & her daughter Naomi here with us for just a couple of days. They live in New Zealand, and they are awesome. Their visits are never long enough.

***************************

This couple is SO cool. They were totally ok with doing family bed shots, and it suits them. This lucky baby has has loving, fun parents.

5 Comments:

  • At 11 October, 2006 20:02, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Beautiful family, awesome shots.

     
  • At 13 October, 2006 14:32, Blogger Adrienne said…

    Novia?

     
  • At 15 October, 2006 12:51, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yup lol

     
  • At 15 October, 2006 15:14, Blogger Adrienne said…

    That is SO funny!
    I see you're 'retired'.
    You're a young whipper snapper!

     
  • At 15 October, 2006 19:38, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yeah, it was a really tough call. I am missing it a bit. But my middle son has some special needs and he's started Kindergarten this year so I needed the time to focus on him.
    What's funny is alot of people I say that to(that aren't in the industry) say "but you're only busy in summer?"
    Yeah...cuz weddings take a month to plan!

    Of course..I could ALWAYS be talked into taking on a wedding. I was talked into it less than a month after "retiring" haha! But it was a simple one.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home