Adrienne's Wee Chatterbox...Sharing our little adventures with you.

Adrienne Marie Photography is a full service, boutique style studio with a focus on environmental family portraits. Emotion and meaning are the key ingredients.

Monday, October 02, 2006

Gala = Good!

**Bridal Gala Attendees - there's a goody for you at the bottom of today's post**
1000 people through the doors! That's a lot of brides and their handlers. What a cool day. I met lots of interesting people, and two brides who have booked with me for next year were there.
I can't believe how nice it is to see them. They are confident, beautiful, happy people - I feel like their 2nd mom or something. "There she is! That's MY bride!" I can't wait to work with them. Engagement session plans are underway now. One will be in Kananaskis.
Once again, it's other photographers who make the world go round...and save my sorry a##.
Thank you to Dave Brunner for helping me with my T.V.
Thank you to Vicki Reid for getting me advil when I SO needed it.
Thank you Lenore Bullman for the fries. I was starving.
*********************
Now for the Couples - Thank you for your kind comments! Your feedback is so appreciated.
If you are considering me for your wedding day, you can earn a $500 Print Credit to be included in your contract with the starter package, which is $3400 + gst.
How can you do that? By answering two survey questions by October 13, 2006.
All bookings with paid retainers by the dealine are eligible to receive the print credit as a big THANKS for helping me improve.
1. What did you like about my booth and / or presentation at the With This Ring Bridal Gala?
2. What can I do better, improve upon, or make easier for brides & grooms who are looking for a photographer?
Send answers via e-mail to contact@adriennemarie.ca

Thank you to everybody who stopped to talk, look around, and watch the slideshow. You made it a very enjoyable day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home