Adrienne's Wee Chatterbox...Sharing our little adventures with you.

Adrienne Marie Photography is a full service, boutique style studio with a focus on environmental family portraits. Emotion and meaning are the key ingredients.

Friday, September 15, 2006

Oooh, ooh, a slideshow!

This is not the album design I normally like to post after a wedding, but a bundle of favourites. It makes for a longer slideshow since none of the images are collaged, but come one by one. (You can click the images if you need to go more quickly)
Nicole & Orrin

This weekend is full. Saturday is Taryn & Andrew's wedding....and there is TOO much Rain. I have a couple of locations picked out as well as backup from the FANTASTIC people at the Capri. Coming out of the rain..in Style! I'll try and post up a couple of those Saturday night.

Sunday I head up to Edmonton for a two day seminar put on by a couple of Photographers I met out on Vancouver Island. There is no end to the learning for a photographer, and that's pretty exciting! I'll be returning calls and e-mail on Tuesday, so if you don't hear back from me on Monday, don't fret.

The sidebar (at right) will also begin playing host to the 'Booked' and 'Destination Portrait' dates next week. Right now I post those dates on the What's New section of the main website, but that will become the main area for client previewing links in addition to New products, features, or goodies.

Have a great weekend!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home