Adrienne's Wee Chatterbox...Sharing our little adventures with you.

Adrienne Marie Photography is a full service, boutique style studio with a focus on environmental family portraits. Emotion and meaning are the key ingredients.

Sunday, September 10, 2006

How many words are there for WOW?!























Wow. Not nearly the right word for another Kickass day with Nicole &Orrin (yesterday's Bride & Groom) and their amazing friends and family. Everyone is just SO fun, and SO kind, and SO go with the flow.
I got to see Amanda & Scott again; still Gorgeous. (They're on my Jone's Soda Bottle - they get a couple along with their soon to arrive wedding goodies)
Amanda can even dance the man's part for two stepping. She's a good lead! (That's right, I get to dance!)
Their younger sister, who goes into grade 12 this year, is a total sweetheart, and their Mom & Dad are two of the most gracious people I've ever met.
Orrin's family is also amazing. I heard so many cool things about his Mom, and enjoyed her sunny personality. She made hanging willow stars to hang in the giant tent.
We got to go up to Cline Lake, and out to Ya Ha Tinda Ranch for our photography. More Wow.
Lenore, who helps me out from time to time, was awesome to work with again. Knowing we were tight on time, she began arranging and shooting the ladies while I did the same with the fellas. She's always got a good idea.
I'd love a wedding like this one every week if I could handle that much fun, and being up so late on such a regular basis. At my age, a girl should pace herself!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home