Adrienne's Wee Chatterbox...Sharing our little adventures with you.

Adrienne Marie Photography is a full service, boutique style studio with a focus on environmental family portraits. Emotion and meaning are the key ingredients.

Sunday, March 12, 2006

Parkland Mall...Pleasant Surprise!





You never really notice (at least I don't) the amazing attention to detail a mall can put into decor and individuality of style. I mean...a Mall is a mall, right? I guess not.
This couple had their first date at the Parkland Mall, and wanted the engagement session there. I'm so thrilled with all the cool stuff they have there! A fireplace, couches, nifty light fixtures, skylights...it's quite neat.
In addition to the unusual location for this session, this creative couple is having a 'gangsters of the 30's' theme for their wedding, which I think will involve cool looking rental cars, Zoot suits, and fake Tommy guns.
...I'm sure they'll be fake. (insert nervous laugh here)
See above for old photos, via http://www.auto-ordnance.com/photolibrary.html
This will be one very fun theme wedding. I can't wait!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home