Adrienne's Wee Chatterbox...Sharing our little adventures with you.

Adrienne Marie Photography is a full service, boutique style studio with a focus on environmental family portraits. Emotion and meaning are the key ingredients.

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Happy Valentines day!!

I got to go walking this morning with fellow photographer and cool chic, Vicki Reid. We had a good long walk all over Riverbend. All the better to work of the cinnamon buns my husband baked for breakfast this morning. My gps stubbornly refused, however, to point us to the darn geocache we were looking for. I wonder how many times we strolled over top of it. I was hella happy to see snow coming down, because that's good for cross country skiing. Unfortunately, it only turned into an old fashioned prairie snow: 1 cup of snow mixed liberally with 40Km/hr winds. Bummer.
Tomorrow I think I get to go climbing with my friends Terra and Alison. Climbing is fun, yet humbling, frequently embarassing. I'll post the pics if I get a chance.
You just can't have too much public humbling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home