Adrienne's Wee Chatterbox...Sharing our little adventures with you.

Adrienne Marie Photography is a full service, boutique style studio with a focus on environmental family portraits. Emotion and meaning are the key ingredients.

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Beautiful Newborns

Those of you who know me know that my husband and I have three little jokers we call our children. We love them more than anything, and it's super fun to see who they become, but sometimes I miss them being babies. That's one incredible thing about photographing newborns and infants for families. I get to hold your tiny new person, and record forever the amazing little faces and expressions! It's a privilege I get pretty excited about. Babies have quite a surprising amount of control over their facial muscles, and yet do not yet formulate their expressions the way older children have learned to. What shows on their faces is completely honest, unpracticed, guileless. I really love them for their newness, and their tinyness. (Tinyness...A new word!!!)
It's unbelievable to see them just a few months or even years later. They change, grow, develop the outward characteristics of personality. Shooting is always rewarding, because people and emotions are the key ingredients; but the fact that couples and families involve a photographer at such meaningful times of their lives is nothing less than an honour.
Thank you to everyone who allows me to be a small part of a cherished event in your lives.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home