Adrienne's Wee Chatterbox...Sharing our little adventures with you.

Adrienne Marie Photography is a full service, boutique style studio with a focus on environmental family portraits. Emotion and meaning are the key ingredients.

Friday, February 17, 2006

Beautiful Place for a Wedding!




(Photos from Panther River Website - I'll have to go out there to take my own)
WOW. That's all I can say...that, and I hope EVERYBODY decides to hold their wedding at a place like this.
Today Nicole and her mom were in to book Nicole and Orrin's wedding. Nicole's family has this UNbelievable property west of Sundre. I LIVE for settings like this.
This place has cabins, room to board horses, trail rides, covered wagon trips, oodles of trails, guided hunting, white water rafting, and Views, Views, Views!
The wedding is not until September, so I may have to content myself with a trip out there with my family in the summer time.
Go check out their website. (link in Title)
Wow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home