Adrienne's Wee Chatterbox...Sharing our little adventures with you.

Adrienne Marie Photography is a full service, boutique style studio with a focus on environmental family portraits. Emotion and meaning are the key ingredients.

Sunday, July 09, 2006

A little Thursday Road Trip.












Ever since our first week in Red Deer, when I decided that I'd had enough unpacking, the kids & I have been taking off to go hiking.
Incidentally...I'm still not completely unpacked. There are about three boxes I just can't bring myself to finish. Every once in a while, I go and throw some things out, and bring others in, but it's pretty half hearted.
Thursday we drove out to Chester Lake, south of Canmore.
Storm clouds were busy threatening all day long, but only delivered a wee spatter while we were out there. At 9km round trip, it's really easy and very scenic. Great hiking for the kids.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home