Adrienne's Wee Chatterbox...Sharing our little adventures with you.

Adrienne Marie Photography is a full service, boutique style studio with a focus on environmental family portraits. Emotion and meaning are the key ingredients.

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Gina's Grad - Notre Dame

Gina is so Cool! If I had half her brains when I was 18....well, I'd remember a whole lot more about being 18 wouldn't I? She's also screamin' gorgeous. Kaylin, her super-nice boyfriend brought her a perfect wrist corsage to go with her green with pink dress.
What a nice couple.

See the slideshow...kind of makes me want to graduate again...but I think I'll stick to photographing the neat people who are graduating.





1 Comments:

  • At 09 July, 2006 22:15, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    gina you are so beautiful!!! and adrienne marie you did a nice job taking the pictures. LOVE YOU GINA!!!
    ps: wanna come to brazil with me and candace to visit luiza next year? heheh LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE you.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home