Adrienne's Wee Chatterbox...Sharing our little adventures with you.

Adrienne Marie Photography is a full service, boutique style studio with a focus on environmental family portraits. Emotion and meaning are the key ingredients.

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Stock Photography

Once again, my brother furnishes better links....but I've been gone all day! No time to surf. Must snag the good stuff from someone else. Thanks, Jeff!

Stock Photography Cliches

I'm not sure exactly why I found stock photography cliches so darn funny. Maybe it's because anyone's agoraphobic aunt and her undersized lap-puppy could do 'stock' photography without ever leaving her basement. Stock pic's ARE cliches! They are seldom the incisive glimpse of exactly what clients want, and anyone can do it. As a matter of fact, the better you are at sitting around just thinking of cornball cliches, the better your chance of churning out stock photo's.
That's just the loony 'concept photographer' in me talking. I'm done my rant. Promise.

Better Photos - Actors in Character
I love this one! It's so cool to give clients little 'situations' to react to. It can't be done with everyone, but it's totally fun and creative.

This one is neat too: Through the Looking Glass - the view out your front window.
I like this! If you send me the view from your window, I'll make a slide show out of them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home