Adrienne's Wee Chatterbox...Sharing our little adventures with you.

Adrienne Marie Photography is a full service, boutique style studio with a focus on environmental family portraits. Emotion and meaning are the key ingredients.

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Cara Cara bo Bera...




I spent part of today shooting pretty pampering products (say THAT five times real fast) at my friend Cara's Spa - BodyContours.
I can't believe I didn't snap ONE picture of her. That's next! She is going to use some of my ladies and artsy images as a part of her redecoration. After buying the spa last year she has slowly made the changes that make her beautiful place more like her. Natural, earthy, fun, and relaxing. It's going really well. She has all these nifty things from O'Canada Soapworks in Canmore. It's so 'natural' (ok, it's nearly crunchy) you could probably eat it. Bath salts, soap, lip balm, cuticle goo (don't know the real name for it...it's goo...that's all I really know) body moisturizer that looks like miniature deoderant...Fun Stuff!
Anyway, Cara is just such a super person I can't think of a place I'd rather go for highly personal waxing or fun snazzy pedicures. She doesn't even mind that I always choose FIVE separate (yet thematic) colours for my toes. She just picks the nicest order from the big toe on down to the one that cried wee wee wee all the way home. Nobody Rocks like Cara when it comes to esthetics.I first met her at the World of Women Show in 2003 and got to know her better when some wedding clients bought me a gift certificate at Body Contours. (Yes, that's right, there are a LOT of perks to being the 'good photographer') ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home