Adrienne's Wee Chatterbox...Sharing our little adventures with you.

Adrienne Marie Photography is a full service, boutique style studio with a focus on environmental family portraits. Emotion and meaning are the key ingredients.

Saturday, February 11, 2006

I was in the box!

Last night Kevin & I got to be in one of the boxes at the Rebels game. I've always wondered what goes on in one of those swanky suites. Now I know. It's deep fried Mac&Cheese. I've never seen such a thing in all my life. Thanks to Jack from Mooney Insurance, I've seen the vast stores of 'beverages', comfy couch, and all 'round cushy comfort of THE BOX. What a good time! Kevin says he can never go back to sitting with the masses now that he's had all the pampering (food, drink, nice chairs) of the box. (He did go sit with everyone else the very next night!)
After the game, we hit Kelsey's for more food and drink. Several of the Rebels also head there for post game relaxation, and I have to say - THEY'RE BABIES! Talented, hard playing, tough hockey players nearly old enough to shave every day.
When you watch them play it's easy to forget that most of these guys are still in highschool, or not long out of it.
Anyway, they won in OT; a very brief OT.

Today the kids are pulling eachother around on sleds in the backyard - on the grass, where there is just a little snow. We need more snow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home