Adrienne's Wee Chatterbox...Sharing our little adventures with you.

Adrienne Marie Photography is a full service, boutique style studio with a focus on environmental family portraits. Emotion and meaning are the key ingredients.

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

multifarious day




Today was an odd, fun, quiet, stormy, happy day. In reverse order - 24 - One of so very few t.v. shows I actually make a point of watching. It's SO good. I actually get all nervous & freaked out there is so much tension and action. President Logan SO deserved what he got, but the Chinese Government got Jack! (Bad news, if you don't follow the show)

I saw a kid on his bike ride out into traffic at 67th & Gaetz and get hit by a car. Freaky! He might have been 14, and whipped across moving traffic like the road was deserted. The poor guy who hit him seemed genuinely concerned, although even after going RIGHT over his handle bars, the boy hopped up just as fast, scratched, but not badly hurt.

Engagement Session with Nicole & Orrin - AWESOME! Happiness is beautiful, and this couple is happy! They brought their horses and the weather cooperated. A bird pooped on me when I wasn't looking. That has never happened to me before...I'm just going to go ahead and consider that to be good luck. (click link above for slideshow)

Shopping - The garden centre at Home Depot is SO picked over. My own fault for not getting there sooner. There were just a few things there that will work with my bizzare little garden areas that the neighbourhood rabbit will not also eat. Pier One has irresistable candles that I use in my studio. Had to go! Winners had some sandals calling my name...you know how it is!
Starbucks never stops whipering in my ear, so of course there was a quick stop there.

Editing- what can I say...there is just a lot of editing and orders from last weeks sessions.

I got up this morning to run, eat & clean up before an appointment that didn't show. I have so few pet peeves. Things don't really bother me, unless it's being stood up. Jessica from Nova Scotia wants to learn from a photographer how to be a photographer. Hopefully she can find one without such a sore spot for being stood up. I'm just such a pouty pants.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home