Adrienne's Wee Chatterbox...Sharing our little adventures with you.

Adrienne Marie Photography is a full service, boutique style studio with a focus on environmental family portraits. Emotion and meaning are the key ingredients.

Friday, March 21, 2008

Hopping into Spring!

Pardon the extremely bad pun, but things, they are - a- hopping...like a bunny. A bunny who drinks a lot of coffee. We've had several engagement sessions, guest book designs to finish, wedding albums from 2007 to work on, gear to upgrade...we have no shortage of interesting things to enjoy, that's for sure. This photo of Nicole & Matti is from an e-session that Jeremy did on Wednesday. Jeremy is really looking forward to working with them on their wedding day, March 29th. Congratulations, Nicole and Matti! You're in good hands!

My family and I leave for Mexico tomorrow, and I have the unbelievable privilege of photographing Kristie & Mike's wedding Next Wednesday, the 26th, and the Las Hadas resort in Manzanillo. It makes the 6am leave time tomorrow completely worth it. With a little help from Starbucks, I'm sure I'll muddle through. The kids are beyond excited. I'm just past that. Mr. Me is just counting on lots of relaxation. This is the part where I sing 'Holiday Road' by Lindsey Buckingham to myself, and only old people remember a certain Chevy Chase movie.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home