Adrienne's Wee Chatterbox...Sharing our little adventures with you.

Adrienne Marie Photography is a full service, boutique style studio with a focus on environmental family portraits. Emotion and meaning are the key ingredients.

Friday, June 08, 2007

Nice Week

Yesterday I got to sit down with Glo, who gets married TOMORROW. We figured out all the details of the day on the patio at Starbucks...where the sun snuck in to burn my shoulder! I could have sat there all day sipping the Javachip squishy drink.
I got to buy books at Chapters.
Today I met with a nice young woman who wants to take August 11th for her wedding day, and photographed another young lady some 'Fiancee Gift' images.
Terra is my assistant tomorrow, and she's always wonderful.
I'll post up some wedding images as soon as I get some ready.
Should be a good day!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home