Adrienne's Wee Chatterbox...Sharing our little adventures with you.

Adrienne Marie Photography is a full service, boutique style studio with a focus on environmental family portraits. Emotion and meaning are the key ingredients.

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Nice, smelly night.

Last night when Kevin got home, he asked me if I wanted to go for a ride. Oh BOY! (that's a yes) There was such a mess of smells...a mix of landfill and cows, one place had a bit of that burning rubber smell. Good thing for the wind! There was such a beautiful sunset I kind of began to relax. It's really hard for me not to watch the road like some kind of copilot - and that's when we are travelling IN a vehicle. I'm no better on the back of a bike. We stopped at Starbucks for coffee and enjoyed it outside. I would end each night like that. It was so cool. I'll get some shots of Kevin with his new baby pretty soon. It's very pretty.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home